Nature-Hunt Tours ‘N’ Treks has set up an Eco-Camp at Kaziranga National Park which was formally inaugurated on 10th October, 2010. It is Bachagaon, a village within the territory of Kaziranga National park, at a distance of 4 KM from Kohora Chariali while moved from Guwahati by NH 37 towards Jorhat, that accommodates the Eco Camp. The Camp is atop a tiny hillock covered with tea plantation under shades of varieties of trees with a tranquil surrounding where one can stay with comfort with an Eco friendly environment. A lush green in the Autumn and a wide stretch of brown in the winter prevails in the vast paddy field that exists in front of the Eco Camp and in between the tiny hillock and the NH 37. One can very well enjoy the charm of loneliness amidst nature. Frequent visit of Hornbill, Storks, Parakeets etc makes this hillock a place of interest for bird watcher. Nature-Hunt Eco Camp, no doubt, is an ideal place for a visitor to enjoy the thrills of elephant safari, jeep safari, Birding, Trekking in wild jungles of Kaziranga National Park, a World Heritage Site.
Immense care has been taken to promote it as an eco-friendly accommodation. Presently we have 4 Double sharing/triple sharing cottages and 3 double/triple sharing Jungle Tent accommodation. One big sized Family Cottage has been raised for Big sized family or group members. All these cottages and Big sized cottage have been raised on stilts above the ground which is called “Chang Ghar (house)” in local language and made of bamboo, thatch, Ikora (Long grass) and wood with mud clad wall. All cottages are on twin/triple sharing basis and charmingly furnished with individual interiors. The furnishers are also made of bamboo, cane and wood. Attached European toilets have 24 hours hot/cold running water. Numbers of Dome tents are distributed atop the hillock for accommodation to jungle lovers.
One can very well enjoy the surrounding eco-friendly environment while dining at “Pelican” that located in front of the cottages and amidst the tea plantation.The meal menu is fixed and on buffet system.
Nature-Hunt Eco Camp is open for round the year. The National Park opens from October last/November to April 30th .
Assam and lies partly in Golaghat and partly in Nagaon District. Covering a core area of 430 sq km,
it is the oldest National Park in Assam with a distinction of World Heritage Site of Nature. Apart from a Project Tiger, it is mainly famous for One Horned Rhinoceros and other residents of big Fives. It is the paradise for Birdwatchers and having a collection of around 450 species of Residential and Migratory Birds. The best mode of seeing this park is by Elephant back safari, Jeep safari, Boat and Jungle Trail in some specifies areas. Best time to visit is from October 1st to May Mid.
Elephant Safari seats are subject to availability. Timing for Elephant Safari: Either 5.15 or 6.15 (Morning) and duration: 45 minutes. In some special cases, Forest department provides 3rd ride at 7.15 depending on immediate situations. The Time of safari and arrangement of Elephant seats is totally managed by Forest Department.
2. In One Jeep Maximum 6 person are allowed. Entry Timing for Jeep Safari: Morning 7.30 to 9.30 and afternoon 1.30 to 2.30. Duration : Maximum 2 hours from Forest Deppt.
3. Above mentioned accommodation is at Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park.
4. For any Extra person cost, please call at 091270 15502 / 094355 15011/ 099575 77417 or mail us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Kaziranga National Park is always opened on 1st of October and closed in Mid May.
6. Foreign Nationals are allowed to avail the Elephant Back safari only in Central Range of Kaziranga National Park. Please carry your Visa & Passport for advance booking of the seats or mail the scanned copy of both. We do the same in advance against this submission of documents or guests can also opt for this of their own. The counter opens at 6.30 PM in evening for advance booking.
Get a Best Quote
Just fill your requirement and get a best price.