Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park is Situated in the buffer zone of Central (Kohora) Range of Kaziranga National Park, Nature Hunt Eco Camp has been operating its activities since 2010.
The lucrative Camp site is just 200 meters away from the NH 37and is a top a tiny hillock covered with tea plantation under shades of varieties of trees with a tranquil surrounding where one can stay with comfort with an Eco friendly environment. A lush green in the autumn and a wide stretch of brown in the winter prevails in the vast paddy field that exists in front of the Eco Camp and in between the tiny hillock and the NH 37.One can very well enjoy the charm of loneliness amidst nature. Frequent visit of Hornbill, Storks, Parakeets etc makes this hillock a place of interest for bird watcher.
The Camp provides accommodation with facility – en suitemodern Bathroom, Double, Twin and Multi sharing cosyrooms with a front Verandah viewing Paddy field in front.Common dining hall for Foods with Ethnic,Continental,Chinese and Indian dishes.
1. Ethnic Bamboo Cottage: These cottages, with thatched roof, are raised on 4 feet high stilts above the ground which is called “Chang Ghar (house)” in local language and made of bamboo,Ikora (Long grass) and wood with mud clad wall. Total floor area is 288 sq feet including Modern bathroom.The room contains double bed, carpeted floor, dressing room and a verandah with easy chairs for sitting. For comfortable stay, 3 persons can share.
2. Assam Type Bamboo Cottage: These cottages are at a ground level with a total floor area 308 sq feet. Roofed with CGI sheet, the room has Bamboo Ply wall and Tiled floor. The room contains double bed, modern bathroom and a verandah with easy chairs for sitting. For comfortable stay, 3 persons can Share.
3. Hybrid Bamboo Cottage: Raised on 6 feets high stilts above the ground, Hybrid Bamboo Cottage has total floor area 378sq feet each.Roofed with CGI sheet, the room has Bamboo Ply wall, GreenCarpeted Floor, King sized twin sharing Bed, dressing room, Modern Bathroom and a Verandah with easy chairs for sitting with a front view of Paddy Field.For comfortable stay, 3 persons can share.
4. Big Sized Family Bamboo Cottage: This specially made “Chang Ghar” fits upto a group size of 10 heads comfortably. Floor area of 450 sq feet, it is attached with Toilet, Bath and washroom. The room is well carpeted with mattresses on floor for each person to sleep.It has front Big sized Verandah with easy chairs where one can very well enjoy the feel of the sweet ambience of the surroundings.
Nature Hunt Eco Camp, no doubt, is an ideal place for a visitor to enjoy the thrills of Elephant Safari, Jeep safari,Birding, Trekking in Wild jungles of Kaziranga National Park, a World Heritage Site.
When visiting Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Guests are requested kindly to note the following:
1. For stay, it is mandatory to produce Identity Card such as Passport, AADHAR, Driving Licence, Voter ID etc.
PAN Card is NOT acceptable.
2. Check in Time: 13 Hours, Check Out: 12 Noon
3. To leave the Shoes at the doorstep of the Cottage.
4. For Smokers, there is a separate Smoking Zone.
5. For meals, we have Menu option at the Eco Camp. Meals are
served at Restaurant only.
6. On request, we arrange Bonfire. Time strictly upto 10 PM.
7. For smooth arrangement of Safari, prior confirmation over phone/ Mail is to be communicated.
8. For payments, we accept all cards. However, for exigencies it
is advisable to carry certain amount of CASH.
9. Regretted, Pets are not allowed.
10. Regretted, Drinking Alcohol inside the Cottage/Restaurant are strictly prohibited.
11. Power Back up/ DG set will be in service till 10 PM only.
Just fill your requirement and get a best price.