Assam Road Trip
Destinations Covered: Manas NP, Nameri NP and Kaziranga NP
Attractions: Elephant back Safari and Jeep Safari in Manas National Park
Jungle Walk, Rafting and Birding in Nameri National Park
Elephant Back safari, Jeep safari, One Horned Rhino and other Wildlife in Kaziranga
Best time to visit: Ovt 1 st to May Mid of each year
Routes: Guwahati / Manas NP/ Nameri NP/ Kaziranga NP/ Jorhat Airport Drop
Duration: 8 Nights/9 Days
The Trip: Covering 3 main National Parks of Assam, this trip will give a chance to spot famous One Horned Rhinoceros and other Wildlife of Kaziranga National Park. The famous Manas National Park situated in the foothills of Bhutan is having stunning beauty of Nature with addition of Golden Langurs. Spot rare Birds in Nameri and also avail rafting in the river Jia Bhoroli.
Day 1: Arrival at Lokapriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Guwahati
Post arrival in Guwahati International Airport, transfer to Hotel. Evening is free and we will avail Brahmaputra River Cruising and also if time permits visit Handicraft Emporium in Guwahati City. Overnight.
Day 2: Guwahati to Manas National Park (4 ½ Hours drive)
Post breakfast, start moving to Manas National Park in the Western part of Assam. By afternoon reach Manas National Park, check in hotel. Remaining time is free to roam around. Overnight stay.
Day 3: In Manas National Park
Early morning avail one round of Elephant safari. After that, avail whole day Jeep safari inside the National Park. We will touch the Central part with Mathanguri and Eastern part. Before dark reach hotel and overnight stay.
Day 4: Manas National Park to Nameri National Park (6 Hours drive)
Post breakfast, move to Nameri National Park just 1 hour drive after Tezpur Town. Reach in afternoon. Check in Hotel and remaining time is free to roam around the hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 5: In Nameri National Park
Early morning avail Jungle Walk inside the National Park mainly famous for rare Birdlife and other flora & fauna. After that, avail River rafting in the river Jia Bhoroli. Late afternoon, it is free for you. Overnight stay.
Day 6: Nameri National Park to Kaziranga National Park ( 3 Hours drive)
On this day, in early morning again avail one more round of Jungle Walk inside the National Park. Post lunch, move to Kaziranga National Park. Reach before dark and check in hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 7: In Kaziranga National Park (1 Elephant ride and 2 rounds of Jeep safari)
Early morning explore Kaziranga National Park on Elephant Back. Post Breakfast avail one round Jeep safari in Western range and post lunch avail one more round of Jeep safari in eastern range.
Day 8: In Kaziranga National Park
Early morning with packed breakfast, move to Burhapahar Range for Jungle walk. Main attractions: Western Hoolock Giboon and Birdlife. After that back to hotel and post lunch, avail one more round of Jeep safari at Central range of Kaziranga National Park. Evening back to hotel and overnight stay.
Day 9: Kaziranga National Park to Jorhat Airport Drop (3 Hours drive max) Post breakfast, move to Jorhat Airport for dropping for onward journey.
Tour ends here.
PRICE & NOTES
Cost: On Request. Kindly mail us for any clarifications, other requirements and for any customization.
What can be Included:
1. Private transportation by Toyota Innova (upto 5 Heads) or similar.
2. Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
4. Sightseeing and entrance fee as mentioned in the itinerary.
5. elephant safari, 3 rounds of Jeep safari, Jungle walk in Kaziranga.
6. elephant safari, 1 round whole day Jeep safari in Manas National Park.
7. Jungle walk, 1 River rafting in Nameri National Park.
What is NOT Included:
1. Guides. This will be as per your demand.
2. Camera Fee.
3. Any extra meals apart from mentioned in INCLUDES column.
4. Cost for Travel Insurance, airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
5. Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip, phone calls etc.
6. Liability for or insurance against personal injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
7. Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
8. Govt Service Tax extra as per applicable.
1. The above itinerary is not fixed and can be changed as per your convenience. Please do let us know via mail if you need any changes.
2. Regarding Accommodation, it would be as per availability and best rooms will be given priority in every place. Also note that, here in North East India,only in few places the luxury accommodations are available. But, we always keep in mind about the hygiene and cleanliness.
3. Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, bad weather, landslide etc., which are beyond our control, all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes without prior notice and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests