Gir Motocycle Circuit.
Our latest edition to our Motorcycling Ventures and is a tour crafted from our latest recce trip to the Gir Forest in Gujarat. After spending 2 days in the forest and practically going to every nook and corner of the forest, we found this beautiful town near Gir.
This small town is at the heart of the forest which falls under the Gir Wildlife territory. It is a beautiful place covered with dense forests, local farms, refreshing water bodies and much more.
For a biker, this beautiful circuit is an offbeat surprise with changing landscapes, challenging roads and rising excitement.
Highlights of This Trip.
- Top notch expressway roads passing across different cities of Mumbai and Gujarat.
- 35Km off-roading across the national park.
Scenic drive across small towns and villages in the
- interiors of Gujarat.
- Comfortable stay with barbecues.
- An opportunity to bump into the ‘King of the Jungle’ with the night safari.
- 1800 kms for exciting routes and experiences.
- experience meeting the local tribe.
- get a taste of the local cuisine.
- exciting pit stops.
It is the sole home of the Asiatic lions and is considered to be one of the most important protected areas in Asia due to its supported species. The ecosystem of Gir, with its diverse flora and fauna, is protected as a result of the efforts of the government forest department, wildlife activists and NGOs. The forest area of Gir were the hunting grounds of the Nawabs of Junagadh.
Besides Africa, Gir National Park in Gujarat is the only place in the world where you can spot lions roaming free in the wild. The real discovery channel of India is situated approximately 65 Kms South East of Junagarh District