Assam – Meghalaya Road Trip
The hilly Meghalaya (the abode of Clouds) is a cool, pine-fresh contrast to the sweaty Assam plains. Collections of many numbers of waterfalls, Caves, Living Root Bridges, Lakes etc – Cherrapunji and Mawllynnong are among the Wettest land on Earth. During British rule.
Meghalaya was dubbed the “Scotland of the East” and made Shillong the capital of colonial Assam. After that avail Rhino Trail in famous Kaziranga National Park in the plains of Assam.
Best time to visit: Nov 1 st to April 30 th of each year
Routes: Guwahati / Shillong / Cherrapunji/ Mawllynnong/ Dowky/ Shillong/ Kaziranga National Park/Jorhat Airport Drop
Duration: 8 Nights/ 9 Days
- Living Root Bridge Trek in Cherrapunji
- Village walk at Cleanest Village in Asia, Mawlynnong
- Dowky border point of India and Bangladesh
- Caves, Falls, Hills, Lakes in Cherrapunji and Shillong
- Rhino Trail in Kaziranga National Park.