- When travel to North-East India, guests are requested to follow the below mentioned
points for hassle free journey.1. Always carry a small torchlight, umbrella in your bag. If you do journey during
summer umbrella is must.
2. Bring Sturdy comfortable shoes, Warm jackets during winter and cotton T shirts
or shirts during Summer.
3. Bring Toiletries, Insect repellent, Sunscreen.
4. Note that Star category hotels are generally available mainly in Guwahati,Shillong. The remaining destinations, mainly remote ones, mostly have basic
accommodations but neat and clean.
5. Room heaters may not work in Arunachal Pradesh due to voltage fluctuations.
6. For a comfort long distance journey, guests are requested to avail transportation
by SUV cars such as Tata Sumo, Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Scorpio, Bolero
7. Changing foreign currencies are not mainly problem in Guwahati, Shillong or in
some big towns. But maximum destinations do not have this facility so carry a
number of Indian cash with you.
8. For a foreign traveller, always carry your documents such as Visa etc with you
Things to Bring:
Loose fitting clothes (Sportswear)
Sports Shoes/Trekking shoes preferable
Extra Pair of Clothing
Prescribed Medicine (if any of your choice)
Kindly Note: Best time to avail tour in this region is from October mid to April. From
May to September, due to heavy rain, maximum destinations are not suitable to visit.